The Most Energy Efficient HID-LED Light Products Available
With Optilumen, LED retrofit kits and conversion products can be a simple upgrade to energy-efficient LED illumination systems. Our kits are among the most energy efficient LED lighting products available in America today. We have designed our systems and products to be universal solutions for a wide variety of situations. The HID replacement to LED kit, or RAF model, is viable for interior and exterior lighting and works in a broad range of fixtures.
The RAF series universal HID retrofit kit is one of the simplest, easy-to-install, and most cost-effective kits we have ever developed. We have combined High-Lumen Epistar chips with our high-efficiency Optilumen drivers, all mounted on a small forced-air thermal management system. All of this allows the unit to produce excellent quality lighting at a drastically reduced level of energy consumption.
LED For HID Retrofit Energy Savings
We approached this universal kit to be custom designed for nearly any lighting task, inside or outside and able to adapt to existing fixtures. All of this versatility comes from a package about the size of a 250w metal halide lamp. The kit itself consists of:
- Miniature heatsink/fan combination
- Convenient E26 or E29 screw-in base
- Adjustable swivel bracket
- Quick connectors
- All required braces and bracketry
The swivel bracket allows for the LED to be aimed at any angle and direction. The complete installation process typically takes 10-20 minutes per fixture. It is available in sizes ranging from 20-400w, for retrofitting 70-1500w HID fixtures. The RAF model fits equally well in Shoebox fixtures, Gooseneck pole mounted fixtures, High bay fixtures, Cobra-heads, and more. This light efficient design performs well in many settings and across most applications. It offers quality performance in exterior post tops and canopy lights just as well as interior fixtures.
Don’t waste any more time with inefficient lighting design.
Partner with Optilumen for superior lighting solutions.
LED Retrofit Kits For HID Fixtures
Product features and technical specs include:
- Housing: Die Cast Aluminum Heat Sink, Mounting Bracket
- Power Consumption: 45-320 watts
- Lumen Output: 4,675-34,926 Lumens
- Color Temperature: 5,700K Standard, Others available upon request
- LED Lamp/Module: High Power LED Emitters
- Power: External Driver
- Operating Temperature: -30℃ to +90℃
- Operating Humidity: 20% to 90% RH
- Voltage: 110-277V, 50-60Hz
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Product Dimensions: 7” x 5.5” x 3”
- Light Net Weight: 2.09-4.86 lbs