Optilumen has produced the simplest, easiest, most efficient, most cost effective LED Troffer/Strip/Linear Fluorescent Retrofit kit in America.
This retrofit kit installs in 3 or 4 minutes, with only your bare hands. Just pop off the ballast cover, disconnect power from the ballast, connect power to the LED driver, and plug the driver into the LED strips.
It’s that simple!
The LED strips and the driver are magnetic backed, so they literally attach themselves to the troffer body in seconds. Watch the Installation Video!
The special thermally conductive magnet attaches the kit both physically and thermally to the troffer or strip light, thus becoming an actual component of the fixture, truly making it an LED fixture, as opposed to many other solutions that simply hang some sort of LED light component inside the troffer box. The entire body of the troffer becomes the heat sink for the strips, making them operate extremely cool, which dramatically extends their lifespan. Our incredibly efficient LEDs produce an amazing >6000 lumens while consuming only 40 watts! This 2-strip kit will produce much more and much better light than a 4-lamp T12 or T8 fixture. Remember that a T12 fixture consumes over 180 watts, and even an “efficient” T8 fixture consumes over 120 watts.
You can easily see that the savings from this LED retrofit kit are huge! Most customers realize a return on investment of less than 2 years on these kits, and essentially eliminate maintenance costs for a generation. UL and DLC certified, Rebate friendly nationwide.
- 40 watts – >6000 LED lumens; >5000 lumens from retro troffer
- 20 watts – 2850 LED lumens; >2300 lumens from retro troffer
- 3000K, 4000K, 5000K standard, other colors available
- Magnetic strips and driver make installation a snap
- No holes to drill
- No screws to turn
- Pre-installed quick-connects on both strips and driver
- Universal voltage drivers accept input voltage of 90-277v AC
- CRI >82
- 5 year warranty
- Operating temperature -40 F to 140 F
We are proud to announce that our RKT Series products are UL and DLC Premium certified.
- dimmable with 0-10v dimmer
- color temps from 2700-7200K
- frosted lens cover
- Lamps and ballast cover removed
- Driver and LEDs installed
- Ballast cover reinstalled
- Functional LED troffer
Available in 2′ x 4′, 1′ x 4′, and 2′ x 2′ versions. Works equally well for retrofitting 4′ and 8′ Striplights.
Available in 30w, 40w, and 50w versions